FJ Shoe recommendations please!

homerun79

Reaction score
Handicap
o now that I've learned I can replace my waterlogged FJ's with new ones, I'm checking out the other models they offer instead of just getting another pair of Contours. The contours are amazingly comfy, but I'm fighting the lack of stability they offer with my higher swing speed.

Can anyone chime in, that they own a current model of FJ's which they are really happy with, that have good stability and comfort equally? It's hard for me to get a feel of the shoe just walking around the golf store!

I have a flatter arch on my right foot which I put a second smaller insert under the main insole to help, so I need a little extra room to compensate for that. I've tried a few Adidas shoes which I love the look of, but they all seems to feel narrow in the width, but perhaps that is due to the firm support band the Tour models have wrapping around the foot?

Thanks for reading!

Do you have a budget? Are you looking to stay at the same price as the Contours?

ill go as high and the synr-g price range i guess, wont go icons :(

Then if it were me, and its not, but if it were, I would go to a local store and try on every single one of their lines. I find FJ shoes fit rather differently depending on what line they are from. Interested in hearing what you end up going with. keep us in the loop.

I have quite a few pairs of FJs and do find the Icons the most comfortable. But the price can be staggering.

Hehe, I was gonna suggest the Contours. That's what I got. No stability issues here yet.

Not to threadjack but since you mentioned it, I was at GD today and they were having a clearance on last years 360 tours so I tried some on. I have narrrow feet due to multiple surgeries for club feet as in infant and holy heck, I have no idea how anyone could fit these on their feet, nevermind feel comfortable in them. Unbelieable for a 190$ pair of shoes. Anyways back on topic.

Not to threadjack but since you mentioned it, I was at GD today and they were having a clearance on last years 360 tours so I tried some on. I have narrrow feet due to multiple surgeries for club feet as in infant and holy heck, I have no idea how anyone could fit these on their feet, nevermind feel comfortable in them. Unbelieable for a 190$ pair of shoes. Anyways back on topic.

Obviously for a different thread, but I could not disagree more with you. While they are not as nice as this years, I found them very comfortable.

Do you walk or cart mostly? I love the Dryjoys but they aren't for walking thats for sure.

What would you suggest if you walk a good bit? I have the dryjoys now also but am do for a new pair. Was thinking about the eccos or the FJ sport

What would you suggest if you walk a good bit? I have the dryjoys now also but am do for a new pair. Was thinking about the eccos or the FJ sport

adidas adiPure or Tour360 4.0 personally. Followed by Nike Tour Elite II. Followed by Puma Cell Fusion. Followed by FJ Icon. Followed by Ecco. Followed by Etonic. Followed by others.

Of course you need to try on the ones your thinking about. But I play with the Contours and love them.

I'd like to know too. I do really like fj though.

Back