Fit For Golf - "Transform Your Golf, Fitness, and Health"

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Has anyone used this before?

https://fitforgolf.blog
fit-for-golf-app-1-943x1024-1.png

I did the trial version a while back. Programs are good. People seem to get results. The Chasing Scratch guys swear by it

I only stopped because I hate the actual app (not the programming!) The app is just a reskinned version of Trainerize, Mike has said he is launching a new version soon (I believe it was meant to be March, but has been delayed slightly).

When I see it launch I will take another look at it

I've been using FFG for over a year. Love the programs and Mike is very active on X answering questions, sharing free things, etc. There's a new version of the app coming out any day now that was built from scratch and will be even better. There are frequent 20% off specials so look out for those. Programs of all types for all people - gym, home, bands, dumbells only, body weight only, in season, off season, you name it. Can't recommend it enough.

Yes, I have used it before. When I first started getting serious about getting fit to play better golf I used it for about a half a year.

It was a great program and nothing at all against it but I found that for me I enjoyed just going to the gym and training strength, and cardio, sprinkle in a little yoga at home in the morning for mobility. I'm in the gym 4 times a week religiously for the past 2 years. So I didn't find the utility in paying for that subscription anymore.

I can assure you it's absolutely legit. I met Mike Carroll in San Diego and he's an awesome guy with a ton of knowledge (and a great golfer).

I have been using it for almost 4 years. Great programs, the app is a custom skin of the trainerize app that many personal trainiers use. It won't be a ton of random golf moves, but more based on building muscle with focus on particular elements that would help with a golf swing.

I tried the trial but I wasn’t anything revolutionary. I think it’s good if you don’t already work out or need a structured program.

Back