First round of the year this weekend

Kknudson

Reaction score
Handicap
I was invited to play a scramble at Rainmaker in Ruidoso, 21 Apr. Only course there I haven't played. My 1st round of the year. Can't hardly wait. Going up on the 20th to play Alto. Probably should stretch first.

I was invited to play a scramble at Rainmaker in Ruidoso, 21 Apr. Only course there I haven't played. My 1st round of the year. Can't hardly wait. Going up on the 20th to play Alto. Probably should stretch first.

Looks like a gorgeous course! Have fun and play well.

Good luck! I haven't played yet this year (snow is finally just melted around here) and I'm worried about my first 9 on the local munie!

have a blast

Played Rainmmakers in Ruidoso yesterday. my buddy and were paired up with 2 very nice women and had a super time. It is a mountain course with several forced carries and blind holes. Overall, the course was in good shape and beautiful to look at. I enjoyed being there and my playing partners, but not so much the golf. While I like challenging courses; the Outlaw, just minutes away is 1 of my favorites. I played the front 9 at Alto the night before, while not impressed with my game, felt good enough to be excited to take a run at Rainmakers. Don't know if it was the 1st round of the year, or my game doesn't fit the course, but probably won't be in a hurry to play there again. The course seemed penal to me.

Back