Fila Hooded London Waterproof Jacket Preview

One-T

Skimming since Nov 2009
Reaction score
Handicap
One of the latest offerings from Fila golf has been sent to THP for review. First impressions of this jacket are GREAT!!! This will serve as the thread to discuss the jacket

DSC_0264-L.jpg

DSC_0267-L.jpg

DSC_0268-L.jpg

DSC_0266-L.jpg

DSC_0265-L.jpg

DSC_0269-L.jpg

I like it. And with as rainy as it has been up here this year, a good rain jacket it a must. How lightweight is it?

I have last year's jacket and really like it. This one looks a bit different so I am looking forward to it.

Looks really nice. Looking forward to your review.

I like it. And with as rainy as it has been up here this year, a good rain jacket it a must. How lightweight is it?
It is extremely lightweight. It is thin but not too thin. It has been rainy here this week and I actually have it on now. The rain just beads right off.

I have last year's jacket and really like it. This one looks a bit different so I am looking forward to it.
I love the fact it has a hood....and it zips right off. perfect!

It is extremely lightweight. It is thin but not too thin. It has been rainy here this week and I actually have it on now. The rain just beads right off.

I love the fact it has a hood....and it zips right off. perfect!

Good to hear. I like the hood too.

Fila is top notch stuff. I wish I had more of it.

I really like the looks of that, can't wait to hear some thoughts on it

Pretty drab in the looks department, but who needs bright colors in a rain jacket? I like the hood option, looks light and breathable.

Pretty drab in the looks department, but who needs bright colors in a rain jacket? I like the hood option, looks light and breathable.
They have a few other colors.

But, i would prefer my rain jacket to just hold off rain. looks are important, but I figure you cant go wrong with navy.

They have a few other colors.

But, i would prefer my rain jacket to just hold off rain. looks are important, but I figure you cant go wrong with navy.

Staying dry and not hot & sweaty is really all I look for and Fila seems to do that well. Color was just a quick first thought.

Staying dry and not hot & sweaty is really all I look for and Fila seems to do that well. Color was just a quick first thought.
I havent got this think out in the heat while raining yet. It is light so I think I would stay cool.

Very classic styling, but I love all the little features packed into it. Nice to see they took the time to put in things that actually help while on the course!

I actually think this looks decent, neutral color is good when it comes to a jacket like this.

Easily removable hood is a very nice touch.

Nice, Fila intrigues me a lot to be honest. I'm a lot like cookie too in that I like seeing the good is removable. Just a cool little added touch.

Back