Fashion faux pas?

I think the white new balance shoes would look better.

I don’t get the whole wearing socks with shorts thing, I really don’t, but plenty do it, so I wouldn’t call that a fashion faux pas. Plus let’s be honest, on a golf course, no one is really caring what anyone else is wearing anyway.

Ever have a fashion faux pas?

Threw on shorts to go hit some range balls but forgot to change socks. The knee sleeves didn't help the visual. Yes, I received comments.

View attachment 9254282
The older you are, the more likely you are to get away with it! Old age does have some benefits! :)

Matching braces ,,, and elastic bands around the sock , lest they start to fall down…

lol

Some fashionable choices maybe involuntary , others a deliberate violation of social norms lol

Can’t recall ever being questioned or others , crucial of mine in any circumstance . Do get comments , re golf attire … Scottish mate said
“ your always dapper “

My bad clothing choices never stop me from playing. I make many according to my wife.

The older you are, the more likely you are to get away with it! Old age does have some benefits! :)
...and you also care less about what anybody else thinks. :LOL:

Probably every time I play!!
I am not the most fashionable golfer and I usually don't pay attention to if I match.

Back