Fallout - Amazon Prime Video

Ep 3 down and installing Fallout 4 again :D

Got through the first 2 episodes on the flight down to Briggs
Loving this so far. I'm so glad they did this well man. I was concerned, but the first 2 were great

Renewed for season 2!!

I am at episode 7. Holy crap is this good

I finished a few days ago. Great show, glad it got renewed.

Had to finish the last two episodes last night. I'm grateful to all of you who recommended I give it a chance. Man that was a good season!

4 episodes in. it's really good.

Had to finish the last two episodes last night. I'm grateful to all of you who recommended I give it a chance. Man that was a good season!
It was fantastic, and love how it sets up for Season 2.

Hasnt been filmed yet, so not for a while.
It is funny how long these shows take. TV shows used to be able to film 20 episodes and release them year after year. Now you get 8 and 4 years in between seasons.. No wonder these shows never get very many seasons. It takes so long that everyone eventually loses interest.

It is funny how long these shows take. TV shows used to be able to film 20 episodes and release them year after year. Now you get 8 and 4 years in between seasons.. No wonder these shows never get very many seasons. It takes so long that everyone eventually loses interest.
True, but the quality of these shows is so superior to TV. I figure it takes more time because the production value is higher.

True, but the quality of these shows is so superior to TV. I figure it takes more time because the production value is higher.
sure. But so many years to film 6-8 episodes?? It is not "that" much better..

It was fantastic, and love how it sets up for Season 2.
Absolutely. And prompts a ton of people to go back to or get aquainted with the games.

Ep 3 down and installing Fallout 4 again :D
I played 3 and New Vegas. Never played 4. I downloaded it on my Xbox and couldn't get past the very first part of the game where the character is in front of the mirror due to a bug. It felt on brand.

Absolutely. And prompts a ton of people to go back to or get aquainted with the games.
2 days til the Fallout 4 remaster is available on Steam!

I see these type of shows as movies, segmented in to episodes. The filming takes as long, if not longer than most movies. I dont compare them to a NCIS or Chicago Fire.

Finished Season 1 last week, never played the video game but this thread caused me to start watching out of curiosity. Now i am hooked and hate to have to wait so long until S2.

I installed 4 and put in a bunch of mods. Playing it now :D
I almost did the same, I think you get the free upgrade to the remastered edition when it comes out on Thursday.

I almost did the same, I think you get the free upgrade to the remastered edition when it comes out on Thursday.
I'd hope so, let's see. And I'll look at the feedback on the remastered first, before taking the step. I don't mind older graphics. But back to the show. I love how they stay true to the games' stories and background material on many things. I'm constantly seeing places, stuff and characters that are referencing the source material.

Plus the storytelling is in most parts really good.

Back