F.s. Ping i20 irons $285

uman

Oldest guy in the room
Reaction score
Handicap
back srg'y
Excellent condition, no dings, just bagged a few times by original owner buddy of mine and hit only at the range by me. Unfortunately it's time to thin the herd for this well seasoned golfer. 6-PW, Project X shafts, 5.5 flex ( strong regular- R plus), Yellow dot ( 2 degree upright), Length measured in playing position - PW 36", 9 36.25", 8 36 5/8", 7 371/8", 6 375/8". The grips are Black Widow, excellent condition, very little if any wear. Possible TRADE INTEREST IN SOMETHING LIKE ROCKETBALLZ IRONS.

$285 SHIPPED CONUS, thats a great price point for I20's with free shipping. [/ATTACH]1.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man you got pics of the grips? Not that grips are a huge deal, but just for completeness's sake.

Hey man you got pics of the grips? Not that grips are a huge deal, but just for completeness's sake.

ski, Thanks for pointing that out. Got these from an eccentric buddy in almost like new condition, for whatever reason he did not like the stock Ping grips and installed Black Widows instead. With all the trouble I had getting the 4 pics attached prefer not to now try to add a pic of the grips. I did call them out in the post.

Derby afternoon bump.

If anyone has rocketballz or rocketblades irons of same age might be interested in a trade deal.

Monday Bump

This is now sold

Back