Status
Not open for further replies.

uman

Oldest guy in the room
Reaction score
Handicap
back srg'y
F.S. Callaway Razr Fit "Tour Authentic" Driver $189

This one is the top of the line 2012 Callaway Razr Fit "Tour Authentic" Driver. As seen in the pics this Driver is in gently used Excellent condition with no sign of abuse. No sky marks, face and sole only contain normal brush marks, but those are hard to see and of no significance, top is excellent.
Project X 5.5 premium real deal shaft. The flex is 5.5 which means it plays between a regular and a stiff flex. To me the shaft flex feels more like a stiff and it is not whippy. Loft 10.5, Standard length (45 1/2 inch), Standard golf pride green and black grip showing no wear. The paint job on this one is a great looking green and black. Unlike the standard Razr Fit the RAZR Fit "TOUR AUTHENTIC" has 2 adjustment rings on it's tip which provides much more adjustability. The ability to alter the settings on each of the 2 rings results in a total of Nine different adjustment settings to choose from. Currently set at " S - " which is 0.4 closed, 12 gram weight in heel. A very nice feature about this one is you can change settings on the adapter without effecting your preferred orientation of the shaft logo or the grip. The wrench is included, I also will include my chart which provides the data for each of the 9 different adjustment settings.
I lost the head cover but will include a 2012 Callaway Razr Fit Driver head cover which I recently purchased new. I do not have any extra weights, currently 12 in heel and 2 is in toe.

$189 plus free shipping

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.15-1.jpg
    2.15-1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.15-2.jpg
    2.15-2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.15-3.jpg
    2.15-3.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.15-4.jpg
    2.15-4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Sunday bump

This Razr Fit Tour Authentic driver is now priced at only $189 with free shipping.

Price is $189 with head cover, wrench and free shipping

may be interested in a trade for a very good condition R 11S , regular flex, standard length driver plus some extra amount of about $25

TA no longer for sale , mods can lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back