EXCLUSIVE!! Shop 2013 Sunice for MEN & WOMEN

Golf4Her

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone,
Here is an exclusive Golf4Her event ... you are invited to be the first to shop and wear the 2013 Sunice Golf collection for men and women at Golf4Her. These styles won't hit the local pro shops for a few months but Golf4Her fans have exclusive access to shop the new styles before anyone else! Let us know what you think of the news styles! Now through Friday, September 28 receive FREE SHIPPING on any Sunice Golf order! No code. No minimum.

539478_10151159713083232_813015868_n.jpg

www.golf4her.com/trunkshow

Last edited:
Still wearing the Sunice windbreaker I reviewed over a year ago. Love that jacket.

Set as far as rain gear but I love the look of some of the thermals. It is getting to be that time of the year in NY that I need to bust out the warm golf clothes.

Nerfny has some sunice stuff and I think she loves them.

That's cool. I don't have any Sunice stuff but I could use some raingear...

Awesome, some really nice looking stuff in 2013!

OMG, it is one of my favorites!! It's probably the best mid-layer pullover I own ... it's fits close to the body so it look feminine plus it's ultra soft so it feels good on! The colors this year are great, too!

OMG, it is one of my favorites!! It's probably the best mid-layer pullover I own ... it's fits close to the body so it look feminine plus it's ultra soft so it feels good on! The colors this year are great, too!

The charcoal with the red is my favorite color combo. All of the colors look really good. Wouldn't be sad if one of these showed up for my birthday in two weeks.

Back