Electric Golf carts for sale at Costco

That's pretty sick.

Make costco fun, no shopping carts, only golf carts. No age limits.

I'll take the one second from the left in a compromise because she's just not getting that purple one. No. Lol

I will take the Black on on the right.

I thought the one was only $999, guessing I can't see the first at least 1 digit because of the glare. I was almost on my way to Costco.

:eek: Problem with being real old is that (if you're lucky) you can remember that a Triumph Spitfire used to sell for $2399!

I thought the one was only $999, guessing I can't see the first at least 1 digit because of the glare. I was almost on my way to Costco.
Literally my 1st thought. I couldn't believe my eyes. Then I saw prices on other ones. Dam...almost had a golf cart.

A great time to upgrade to the executive card if you’re getting one of these. Basically free!

I can use it for a bit then return it right? :ROFLMAO:

I can use it for a bit then return it right? :ROFLMAO:
You can return anything to Costco.

I always buy the fresh xmas trees in December, bring it back in January claiming that it died. Full refund.

Yeah, $999 is would have been a steal. 😂🤣 Unfortunately, it looks like it is $9999.00 from another picture I found.

Icon golf cart Costco.JPG

Back