Bjornjorg

2023 Srixon Experience
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Don't know how many THP'ers can see. But thought I'd post a couple pics..20231014_095356.jpg20231014_093814.jpg

Nothing noticeable here yet.

20231014_100324.jpg

Very cool! Super overcast here… and sunup was only 20 minutes ago so it’s just peeking over the horizon.

I walked outside and wondering why light is weird and remembered. Cool pics

Very cool! Super overcast here… and sunup was only 20 minutes ago so it’s just peeking over the horizon.
Very cloudy and overcast here as well, probably wont see anything except it being visually darker.

20231014_101218.jpg

20231014_102217.jpg

We’re not close enough for that level. But it sure is weird lighting
I thought at first oh another heavy pollution day.

I've had quite a few friends looks straight into the sun today and regret it because they didnt have the glasses

Not much to see here, but the temp has dropped significantly.

Was out and about and had no clue about this. Crazy lighting outside a while ago. Kinda creepy

Go to YouTube and check out Star Talk. Just posted a whole episode on solar eclipses. Had a guest on who spoke about some of the weirder occurrences that happen during eclipses that you might no know. Got one coming through my neighborhood, NE Ohio, April 8, 2024. Just a short drive will allow me to experience the totality. I just pray that it's clear that day. Going to have to find some good eclipse glasses. They're already selling them at the local gas station/convenience store down the street from me. I don't trust those things. I'll look online for a good pair. Even at my age (71) I don't want to risk burning out my retinas. Heck, I got my cataracts done not long ago and have really been enjoying the 20/20 vision. I can actually watch my drives all the way to the end!

Those are some nice pics. Rain and big time overcast made it look dark all day here regardless.

I tried.

IMG_3420.jpeg

Rainy and cloudy all day. Couldn’t make it out.

Back