Dumb question -- does a XHOT shaft fit a RF/RFE head?

ryebread

Reaction score
Handicap
Googolplex
Is the adapter the same on the drivers? I think it is, but am not 100% certain. I think the Opti is where they changed it.

Thanks in advance!

Yes. I had an RFE 4W and an Xhot Driver. Same adaptor.

All callaways after the Opti have the dual cog (Bertha/Bertha Alpha/X2Hot/V Series/815s/XRs).

Yes. I had an RFE 4W and an Xhot Driver. Same adaptor.

All callaways after the Opti have the dual cog (Bertha/Bertha Alpha/X2Hot/V Series/815s/XRs).

Interesting. Are you saying that the same shaft could work in both the FW and the driver? I have an extra shaft with one of these tips. It it is slightly short for a driver, but seemingly would be perfect for a FW. Would that work in a RFE head?

Interesting. Are you saying that the same shaft could work in both the FW and the driver? I have an extra shaft with one of these tips. It it is slightly short for a driver, but seemingly would be perfect for a FW. Would that work in a RFE head?

In terms of fit, it should be fine.

As Jank said, yes you could swap shafts between FW/Driver. Should fit with no issues.

Back