Dropped my R9 driver on the cart path! @#!$

homerun79

Reaction score
Handicap
My baby took some damage on the toe side edge of the crown :((( is there anything other than a sharpie that anyone has tried to hide the scratches? Would a golf shop be able to send it out for a repair/paint touch up?

Thanks

Wow, sorry to hear it man. I don't have the answers, but sorry to hear it.

My bag came off the cart last time out... the one time I didn't replace my headcover. My SuperTri took a pretty good lick in the fall too.

Doesn't it suck? I have my eye on cheap ST on ebay and when the prices drop next year I may pick up a new one to replace this head. Otherwise I think we are SOL.

not sure if itll work but you could try some automotive buffing compound? or wax? try n polish out some of it? really just throwing ideas out there

Depending on the cost to have it repaired, I might try some appliance repair enamel, or model paint.

Good luck on getting to look better. Sorry to hear that, though. If worst comes to worst, though, you'll just have to play it like it is. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. :weep:

A cheap alternative I used was Touch Up Paint for a car... If you can find a colour that matches, it covers up the scratches pretty well!

A cheap alternative I used was Touch Up Paint for a car... If you can find a colour that matches, it covers up the scratches pretty well!

That sounds like the best option so far, if not I'll just live with it! Actually I don't even notice it when I'm setting up to hit a drive luckily!

Back