I don't have any issue with folks talking, laughing, etc. We used to have a public range here and would have a ton of people and it could be loud at times. They actually had music playing pretty regularly at night. Never bothered me. The only thing that I would find annoying is if the range was completely full and someone was just standing there taking up a spot at the range, not hitting balls, while others were waiting.

The only thing that really bugs me at the range is that 1 guy that finds grass right next to the rope on the ground. He then spends the next 4-5 swings hitting the rope and popping the thing up in the air. He then looks around like he didn't hit it. Dingus.

Doesn’t bother me if people are talking

I'm not bothered by the noise

I expect to hear chit-chat at the driving range. As others have said, as long as they're not taking up stalls standing around BS'ing, I don't see anything wrong with it. If I really wanted to focus and block it out, I'd bring my earbuds along and use them.

Hillarious! In large part because if you've been around the game long enough you have encountered at least one real-life example of this guy.

Back