Photo Heavy Dormie Network - Pro Shop Photos and Purchases

My Ballyhack purchases

IMG_1509.jpegIMG_1448.jpeg

Hoping to get some more photos in here with another experience coming up...gotta plan my shopping budget accordingly (it's gone up every experience I see)

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

This a great thread!!! Being lucky enough to be chosen for the Shaft up #3. I am licking my chops to get into the Hidden Creek.

Plan on over spending. 😂
I have no self control so I need to make my budget (somewhat) ridiculously inflated :ROFLMAO:

I'll just grab and go without looking at prices, and then have to live with my choices.

I was $60 shy of four digits at Ballyhack...I should have tried harder :LOL: ... actually if some of the stuff I tried on fit better, I would have easily spent another couple hundo

I was $60 shy of four digits at Ballyhack...I should have tried harder :LOL: ... actually if some of the stuff I tried on fit better, I would have easily spent another couple hundo
Not sure if I should say this out loud but I’ve started planning to be north of 4

Hoping to get some more photos in here with another experience coming up...gotta plan my shopping budget accordingly (it's gone up every experience I see)

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF
Just don’t clear out Briggs before we get there lol

I’ll share the wealth with my Morgan Cuppers! I would be asking the same thing, can’t leave you guys with nothing!

Back