Dormie Club Network?

Pinger71

Reaction score
Handicap
What is the approximate cost to join and what are annual dues?

I believe last time I checked it was about 10k up front and 6-10k a year.

That will give access and greens fees.

Cottages are about $1200 per night and must be used for priority of tee times. Guest greens fees are $250
Caddie fees are $250 plus gratutiy
Food costs are a bit high, but good and no food from outside on property.

typically once someone is a member, if they bring three guests for a 2 night and 3 day trip it’s about 6-8k depending on alcohol consumption

THP Experiences are far less expensive

Cottages are about $1200 per night and must be used for priority of tee times. Guest greens fees are $250

typically once someone is a member, if they bring three guests for a 2 night and 3 day trip it’s about 6-8k depending on alcohol consumption

In all honesty, that isnt THAT terrible in cost when you look at what the different properties offer. Life goals for sure haha

Insane to me the value in THP Experiences. Not only are the courses themselves challenging, and impeccable but the amenities, food and service are top notch.

Back