Dopplelgang Apparel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently got a new brand delivered for Golfer Gal to review. They have been out for a few years apparently but we had just not heard of them. I must say that this stuff looks really nice at first inspection. The review will be up early this week....And the best part THPers will get an additional 40% off of everything they have :banana: from this season once the review goes live. So hold on folks, there are a few special things to be had out of the stuff we got in to try. I think you gals will really like it....

Sorry guys, ladies only.

http://www.doppelgang.ca/index.html

It will be interesting to see this review. Web site photos are sufficiently artsy that it's hard to get a feel for some of the stuff. This looks really interesting, though:

OUTFIT01ScrollLarge.jpg
In that sort of "fits the club dress code but suggests a whole lot more" sort of way. Overall, the fabric on all of this looks very thick--almost double knit. Wonder what it's really like?

• Admin
Claire,
The outfits we received are not thick at all. Very comfy material according to her. Very light. More at the review I guess. I am hoping she finishes it tonight. I attached a picture, but it is just one I took with my Blackberry, so the quality stinks, but the clothes look great. Unfortunately they sent all XS, so I know they fit Golfer Gal, but for giveaways, sometimes that is tough.

IMG00182.jpg

• Admin
Review should be up by morning, and their is a discount code included. It will give everyone 40% the entire site I believe. However I was told that due to this being this year's stuff and the new stuff rolls out in Dec. Supplies are limited. We will also be giving away most of the stuff featured above. So if you wear an XS(i believe bottoms are 2's), you are in luck.

That means you HARRY!

• Admin
probably pretty handy for "going" on the golf course though...:D

No, no--don't even THINK about going there.

The Frat Party has an entire thread on this topic--go play with them.

Just spoke to Ryan at Doppelgang. He said although the review says the code works, it will not work until tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion. But either way, check it out, she absolutely loved this stuff.

Back