Do You Use a Scorecard Holder?

I have a nice leather one as a souvenir of an away round at a really nice course. Never have used it, except for that one round at the course where I bought it.

The only reason I keep a scorecard is if it's my turn to keep the one for my group I usually play with. On those days I just clip it onto the little shelf on my Speed Cart. I don't really have any use for any other kind of holder.

Yup, in my back pocket as I walk every round, along with keeping score on my watch

If just a casual round then I don't always keep score

Just relocated this guy after the move....

IMG_9968.jpegIMG_9969.jpeg

I now have 3 scorecard holders and really only one gets used. You can see which one from the photos. I like the notepad style, hinge on top, over the notebook style, hinge on side. It is just easier for me to use. All 3 of mine have a sentimental touch which is nice. I may retire my old one as it is getting a little too aged for my taste.

1000013659.jpg 1000013660.jpg 1000013661.jpg

I do, a Gibbons with my brand stitched in, & use it every round.

Yes I do considering I work 90% of my rounds now. One side I use a yardage book/pin sheet and the other for the scorecard.

One of my favorite things to buy at a proshop when I visit somewhere nice is a scorecard/yardage book holder. I'm always swapping between them, but I typically have it in the back pocket every round

Never have and have only owned a freebie from Emirates Golf Club won at quiz night. Those custom THP versions for events are pretty nice though.

Very seldom anymore. Heck, most of the time, I don't even use a score card. I usually just keep a running score in my head, like how much Im over/under par. If Im 10 over par, then I scored an 82.

If I ever decide to renew my hdcp again, I will use a card, but not the holder. Id just keep the card in my back pocket.

I do, have a Team Titleist cover from my Titleist staff days and a Winston Collection cover that they sent me that is a lot nicer.

Very seldom anymore. Heck, most of the time, I don't even use a score card. I usually just keep a running score in my head, like how much Im over/under par. If Im 10 over par, then I scored an 82.

If I ever decide to renew my hdcp again, I will use a card, but not the holder. Id just keep the card in my back pocket.
If I just kept a scorecard in my back pocket during summer rounds I'd have to wring it out after the round was over. :LOL:

When you say walking are you backpacking or pushcart...

My car is usually phone (most often) or a quick jot down on the holder in pushcart.

Back