Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

Do you know the loft and lie of your favorite putter?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
I do, my Seemore is 2* flat and 70 degrees if I remember correctly.

Absolutely. Because it is the loft and lie I have been fit to, so all my putters are built to those specs.

Yes I know at 3 and 70 but knowing this does not help much get the ball in the hole.

John Krasinski Idk GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. My putter was made over 50 years ago and I've owned it more than a decade now. Who knows what the specs are.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. My putter was made over 50 years ago and I've owned it more than a decade now. Who knows what the specs are.

if I had to guess it would be 1 deg of loft - just because the manufacturers have jacked the lofts on everything. :D :);)

if I had to guess it would be 1 deg of loft - just because the manufacturers have jacked the lofts on everything. :D :);)
Grandpa Simpson says in his day we didn't have loft on putters. And the golf balls were square, not round. We called them "golf cubes".

No. It was a “bend it till it rolls strait” kind of fitting. I could care less what the actual number is.

3/72

Nope, even when I got retrofitted for an existing putter I couldn’t tell you

70* lie & 4* of loft. Club fitter adjusted the loft from 3* and it’s worked like a charm.

Back