kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Is it of to store extra clubs in Den Caddies? Curious if the shaft would start "bending" over time due to the shorter top on the caddy and the weight of the club head. Thanks!

I have no idea about clubs I usually just store some balls and other accessories in them

I've never seen it happen.

I just keep golf accessories in mine (balls, head covers, tees etc.) and an old Ping 1-A putter. I'm going to get another and use it for paper recycling in my office.

Clubs should be fine as the shafts will not just start bending. That like thinking if a club leans against the wall for to long it would start to bend which wont happen. Those things are the Coolest way possible that nice courses display there range balls though. It second to the the balls being stacked in pyramids in my opinion!!

I've had extra clubs in mine and I've never had that happen. But now I'm worried about it lol so I'm going to put all the clubs head down

I have a friend in AZ who has a putting/chipping green in his back yard, he used a Den Caddy to house various putters and wedges = perfect.

Den caddies are cool as heck. I want one. But I need to find a cool one

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I usually store extra balls and putters in mine. Use it in the basement by the putting green. Never thought about the shafts bending....

I have never stored clubs in them. I tried once and they are too short (the den caddy). I store golf balls in them. One for balls I game and one for shag bag/practice balls.

yeah, I want one(or three) as decoration for my new office, but I don't think I'd put clubs in it

Den caddies are cool as heck. I want one. But I need to find a cool one

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think mine should be right up your alley
225fc08bb51cbefc121c42fad9dfb779.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had extra clubs in mine and I've never had that happen. But now I'm worried about it lol so I'm going to put all the clubs head down

Funny how easy paranoia can set in, lol.

I think mine should be right up your alley
225fc08bb51cbefc121c42fad9dfb779.jpg

That is a nice one right there.

Here's mine. Was a secret santa gift in 2015. Still haven't figured out who it was from but I love it
c55b4eb0b7fb7254d1920de5fb097acd.jpg

I'd say it would take an extraordinary amount of time to have any bending...a few hundred years? If you think about the stress you put on your clubs during a round or a year, having them in a den caddy isn't that much.

Those are some sweet den caddies fellas! I know I'd use one in my "Man Cave" if I had one...either a man cave or den caddie. ha!

I would love to have one in my golf area just to toss random golf stuff in, I'm still looking for the right one.

I just keep golf accessories in mine (balls, head covers, tees etc.) and an old Ping 1-A putter. I'm going to get another and use it for paper recycling in my office.

Here's mine.

Clubs should be fine in it. I like Scrap's W/S caddy!

I use mine to hold all my THP putter covers
eb7433ddb28c736798cc1f80ff25d098.jpg

Pretty much the full set in there.

I use mine to hold all my THP putter covers
eb7433ddb28c736798cc1f80ff25d098.jpg

Pretty much the full set in there.

Not a bad one to have there ,That thing is sweet !

I store extra balls and other doo-dads in mine. Also, have one for the extra putters. Never used it for other clubs.

Back