Day Light Savings Time

SprayTech

Reaction score
For those who follow DST , dont forget to turn your clocks back .
Hate to see someone show up late for their T-time .... LOL

Yes!!! One extra hour of sleep is sooo nice. :thumb:

Sleep is over rated IMO :D No more Wednesday evening 9 holes with the mens club after work .... BA HUM BUG !!!!!

Sleep is over rated IMO :D No more Wednesday evening 9 holes with the mens club after work .... BA HUM BUG !!!!!

When you get to be my age and get as little sleep as I do (with wife, kids, work, etc. responsibility and demands), you appreciate every extra minute you can get.

Bummer about no more men's club for you!

I turned 50 last month , no kids , but I have to work and I have a wife and 2 heathen dogs .
Since I was little I only need 4-6 hours sleep , anything more and I am sluggish . I have been up since 4:15 am and wont go to bed till about midnight :D

We're the same age. I get about six hours of sleep a night, waking up just a few minutes after you do, M-F. Saturday is my sleep in day - I've been known to sleep in as late as 10am!

I blame it on having two teenagers!

well get some sleep there in good Ol Oregon , and if I had kids I would chain them to the bed post and let them howl at the MOON ........ :D

I don't like DST or not DST...whichever one summertime runs through and spring! I like that time (heehee) the best!!

Can someone please explain to my dog the idea of DST? He woke me up this morning at 4AM!!!! I don't get it, I put the clock right there in front of him and told him about DST but he just doesn't seem to get it. :banghead:

Back