Daito Putter Company

JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Anyone ever heard of these putters? Was just watching How It's Made and this company was profiled on there with a pretty top notch looking facility.

http://www.daitoputters.com/

Just curious if anyone had ever rolled one.

Does their site work for you?

EDIT: Working now. Very odd.

I love the headline

Daito-Putters-1-layoutv3_01.jpg

Never heard of them, checking out their website shows some unique designs. And shiny things.

Anything interesting in their process of making them?

Does their site work for you?

Yes sir.

Never heard of them, checking out their website shows some unique designs. And shiny things.

Anything interesting in their process of making them?

Not really.

But I'm pretty ignorant on the subject. Was cool to see the milling process and then the chemical baths for different finishes.

Also showed how they make and install inserts.

Never heard of them and not really excited by any of the head shapes.

Never heard of them.

Never heard of them. Funny the site has a 2013 copyright at the bottom but still that old headline at the top. you'd think they'd update that. I do like the looks of the virtuoso, but not really anything spectacular.

There no longer in business , i think stuart appleby used one for a while
nice looking putters , i like the look of the short neck ones .

Cool little video. Looks like an old video too. Interesting putters though.

I love how it's made series, use to always watch on discovery channel all the time. I have seen the putters before somewhere but cannot put my finger on where. Love it's Canadian made and good ol Montreal can't get better then that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them. Pricing does not look bad.

i looked into them briefly about a month ago before i settled on a lajosi. Guys over on Puttertalk were saying that their copper putters are a steal of a deal right now at that price. Its a canadian company just clearing out whatever they've got left in stock. I'm a fan of the material, but the virtuoso head shape just seems "off" to me. I can't get along with that alignment aid either but supposedly its worth the money if you're looking for copper!

Back