JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody else love this brands lines? A little on the pricey side, but I own a pair of their tech fiber shorts, and compared to all other tech materials in pants and shorts I have tried, they are second to none. Probably gonna pick up a few more pairs this summer, but they sure are expensive.

Most of my shirts are cutter&buck .I've never tried their pants or shorts

I've never owned any shorts either but have owned some shirts that I have enjoyed. Can't you get them in department stores?

I think so, but I generally have to buy mine online, big and tall and whatnot.
I've never owned any shorts either but have owned some shirts that I have enjoyed. Can't you get them in department stores?

I think so, but I generally have to buy mine online, big and tall and whatnot.

I reckon I might check out a pair dude. I love my adidas golf shorts but I'm not scared to branch out.

Dude, they are so light and breathable that it's not even funny. Zappos usually has good prices. It is the gabardine shorts that I have.
I reckon I might check out a pair dude. I love my adidas golf shorts but I'm not scared to branch out.

Im on the opposite end of the spectrum. I like some of their items. And liked them a little more 2 years ago before some changes were made, but the last 2 seasons, I find their shorts average and their tops very average compared to others in their price range.

I'm not a zappos VIP customer dude. I can't see what you're trying to show me.

Who else would you consider in their price range?
Im on the opposite end of the spectrum. I like some of their items. And liked them a little more 2 years ago before some changes were made, but the last 2 seasons, I find their shorts average and their tops very average compared to others in their price range.

Who else would you consider in their price range?

There are tons of brands in that price range. The Dry-Tec shirts are usually between $40-$60. That leaves a ton of options.

I meant who do you consider superior in that range? I was a little ambiguous, I apologize.

I am guessing Nike, Fila, Sligo, ect?
There are tons of brands in that price range. The Dry-Tec shirts are usually between $40-$60. That leaves a ton of options.

Sligo is more expensive. In that range, I think Nike has by far better materials and definitely better styles. Antigua definitely for me. There are about 5-6 that I would prefer. If you go back a style line and can save money that way, I would add half the styles out there. I just view C&B as a basic shirt based on what my personal tastes only. Their cut is blah, their styles average, and their materials fair especially in terms of durability.

I see. I guess I am a boring sorta fella, lol. I love the stylings.
Sligo is more expensive. In that range, I think Nike has by far better materials and definitely better styles. Antigua definitely for me. There are about 5-6 that I would prefer. If you go back a style line and can save money that way, I would add half the styles out there. I just view C&B as a basic shirt based on what my personal tastes only. Their cut is blah, their styles average, and their materials fair especially in terms of durability.

I like the material used in their shirts, but their sleeves are too long on every shirt I have ever tried on with their logo on it.

Our golf shirts freshman year were C&B. It's an okay shirt, but it is rather rough and uncomfortable at certain points.

I also got a windbreaker from them 4 years ago. By far the best jacket I have ever owned. I still wear it all the time, especially when golfing. It fits relatively tight so nothing gets in the way when swinging, but it is also just loose enough not to really feel it. It is very light, but also incredibly warm. Very flexible too. So awesome.

Nike gear on sale is tough to beat. I have one c&b shirt I bought on sale that seems fine but the dri-fit is the way to go with Nike for me

I like 'em, but the only shirts and sweaters that fit me are European fit and XS. Everything is like a tent.

Back