Cornettasgolf.com ??

bajapalm

it seems so simple..
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone gone to one of these? I see he is going to be here in San Diego and remember this ad in the paper before but don't know anyone who has given it a shot. I saw his web site and it seemed ok - $7 each if two go or is it just a big sales pitch?
IMAG0788.jpg
[/IMG]

You know there will be a sales pitch, but I would think there has to be something of value offered for the $7 or no one would sign up for the online lessons he offers.

im not for sure I have never heard of it before, but might not be available in my area, but I do know he asks to bring your 7 iron, not for sure about the rest but my 7 iron is my golden iron, I hit it str8 and long on and off the cpourse, so it could be somethign to do with that, I am not for sure just throwing my opinion out there. maybe bring an iron you struggle with to and see what he says

LOL yeah I wanna show up with my driver!
im not for sure I have never heard of it before, but might not be available in my area, but I do know he asks to bring your 7 iron, not for sure about the rest but my 7 iron is my golden iron, I hit it str8 and long on and off the cpourse, so it could be somethign to do with that, I am not for sure just throwing my opinion out there. maybe bring an iron you struggle with to and see what he says

Back