Review Cobra connect grip removal

uman

Oldest guy in the room
Reaction score
Handicap
back srg'y
I have a Cobra SZ Extreme coming in a few days. The eBay auction photos of the grip are at an angle but I am pretty sure it is the connect arcoss grip with the white butt end receptacle thingy. I. If I remove grip and install a non connect tour wrap grip I am thinking this will cause playing length to be maybe -3/8 inch is that c correct ?? 2. If I want to keep same length. and not install a extension at the very least I will need to remove and build up grip with 5 wraps and re installI . I have no interest in using the tech in the grip. I have a grip remover rod that works. Is their anything I need to do with the butt end thingy prior to normal grip removal process??? Thanks in advance .

I removed a Cobra Connect grip and didn’t change my process. You’re right in the shaft length difference, based on what I remember.

1/4” shorter when cobra connect removed. The cobra connect is actually a useless 1/4” as you actually will grip a slight bit lower when you use the grips so not to be on the rubber end caps.

Back