Cleveland Launcher 400 driver specs

ZenGolfer

Reaction score
I was recently given an old Cleveland Launcher 400 driver 9.5 deg. with the Cleveland Launcher Gold 55g shaft. The driver works well but the specs seemed a bit odd. I measured the driver weight at 315g, the length at 44.5 inches, but the swingweight at C4. I could not find any original specs for the driver on the internet. I was wondering why the swingweight is so low and if this is how the driver was designed or if something odd was done to the driver that I have.
Does anyone know where i can find the OEM specs or know if the swingweight was originally this light?
Thanks

I don't know where you can find the specs but if you do let me know as I have a cleveland Ti Launcher fairway woods in 13*and 19*. Both have been re-shafted and I would like to know what the specs were.
Unless someone has cut down the driver you have it has more of a ladies swingweight.

I don't know where you can find the specs but if you do let me know as I have a cleveland Ti Launcher fairway woods in 13*and 19*. Both have been re-shafted and I would like to know what the specs were.
Unless someone has cut down the driver you have it has more of a ladies swingweight.

I guess a 55g shaft is pretty light for a 44.5 inch driver. But the overall club weight seems pretty normal at 315g. The good thing is that it is easy to swing and the relatively short length makes it quite accurate. When I was younger, I remember that senior golfers would use "ladies" clubs and would love the performance they got out of them.

Back