Cleveland Golf Goes Off Course

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show and this is episode 195. Hosted by Dan Edwards, each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today, Casey Schultz from Dunlop Sports joins the show to dive into everything you want to know wedge technology and how it might help you.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dan and Casey dive into wedge technology and how different areas could help your game. This show has a lot going on and is one you will not want to miss as Casey Schultz goes Off Course.

Episode 195 is here and Dan and Casey discuss the following topics.

Wedge Technology
Supporting Forgiveness in Wedges
Full Face grooves in Wedges AND Irons
HB Soft 2 and Never Compromise Putters
Cleveland Launcher XL2
And so much more

You can listen to the show right here, Apple Podcasts or anywhere you do your listening and downloading from. Search for the Hackers Paradise and make sure to subscribe so you never miss an episode. After listening, come back over and drop us a note below on what you agree and/or disagree with from the episode. If you get a chance, drop us a review wherever you listen from and let others know what you think of the show and/or channel.

Wedge Technology and How it Can Help You

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who has played a lot of Cleveland wedges in the past looking forward to this one!

Not showing up in my Apple Podcasts yet. Hopefully it’s here before I head out for a 2 hour drive to a meeting 🤞

Not showing up in my Apple Podcasts yet. Hopefully it’s here before I head out for a 2 hour drive to a meeting 🤞
Nope not yet. When that happens though I listen through the website on my drive in. That’s my default for my early mornings.

This will be fun!

This is a really good show. Casey is a strong guest that we need to hear more from. Loved his talk about wedge technology and then diving into the putters as well.

This whole conversation is playing directly into what I've been thinking with my 2024 golf bag. Loving this.

I will definitely listen later today.

Will give this one a listen for sure. Seeing as how I’m in the market for new wedges.

just an absolute content purge today.

What a fun ride this was.
Great Podcast! Sounded like you could have gone for another hour easy - Didn't even get to the "Big Stick".
Amazing how much tech goes into the Halo XL Hybrid Irons.
Who Knew?

just an absolute content purge today.

What a fun ride this was.

You are absolutely correct! Holy crap. I had to listen to this 2x to pick up only part of what was said. So cool what they are doing this year and how they are really trying to help the golfer at all levels of the game!

Another great listen. Loved the conversation.

Gonna listen to this on the ride to and from my lesson today.

Will be listening to this later today. Looks like a lot of good stuff is covered.

Casey needs to be on more often. Fantastic show

I really enjoyed this episode. 11 of my 14 clubs are Cleveland/Srixon including new CBX4 wedges and a Halo XL 5-hyrbid.

The CBX4 wedges did what I thought was impossible and improve on the Zipcore. They hide their GI attributes like a news anchor hides their flaws. And the performance is fantastic - forgiving and feel great.

The 5-iron was the line of demarcation in my bag. I finally gave in and got a 5-hybrid and wondered what took me so long. It's easy to hit as an 8-iron.

The putter spot is interesting. The price line on the HB putters has me thinking about taking a flier on them. For that price point, how can you go wrong???

Just an outstanding lineup this year...

Some very interesting info and thoughts on a very strong lineup. Great show. Cleveland will make some major waves if people give them a chance.

Good stuff again here @Canadan. Some really good insight and you can tell that Casey is really excited about the lineup this year. It's cool to hear about all the thought & planning that goes into these product decisions.

Back