Cleveland cbx full face vs cbx full face 2 wedges

Karl

Reaction score
Handicap
Wondering if the second version is much different. I will be mostly hitting less than full shots with it. Chipping and bunker shots. Is anyone still playing the original version?

I’m playing the second version. I picked up a 52 degree last year. I can’t compare it to the first since I didn’t have it but it is by far my least used wedge. I don’t know if it’s because it is at a weird spot in my bag or what but I don’t get along with it as much as my 48 zip pre or the 56 jaws.

i was playing the original 60* full face till last weekend (lost it :confused: )...was my 100 and in club. very forgiving. it was my favorite wedge in the bag. never tried the FF2 but just ordered 54 and 60 zipcore wedges.

i was playing the original 60* full face till last weekend (lost it :confused: )...was my 100 and in club. very forgiving. it was my favorite wedge in the bag. never tried the FF2 but just ordered 54 and 60 zipcore wedges.
I play most chips with my 60* as well. I retired my cbx for a cbx2 this year. I could have used the high toe on the full face today when I got under one in the fluffy grass.

I’m playing the second version. I picked up a 52 degree last year. I can’t compare it to the first since I didn’t have it but it is by far my least used wedge. I don’t know if it’s because it is at a weird spot in my bag or what but I don’t get along with it as much as my 48 zip pre or the 56 jaws.
Do you use it on full shots only?

Do you use it on full shots only?
The 52? No i have learned that full swinging that kind of loft with my kind of skill leads to bad things. The most I’ve been full swinging has been the 48*

I also now see that the smart sole 4 has a 64* L wedge. Going to add it to my try out list.

Back