Carl Rose passed away

1860VS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My Brain

I didnt really know Carl, but talked to him a few times at the store. Seemed like a decent enough guy, and most telling, his employees spoke highly of him. Thats why he could recruit and retain the quality staff he always had. RIP Carl.

They have great stores, and the range at the Bloomfield site was a regular stop for me when I lived in Michigan. And they’ve been a dramatically growing presence online and on TV commercials. I hope whoever takes over the reigns will fill his shoes admirably. He’ll be missed.

I learned this the day it happened and didnt want to start a thread, but it is news, so understand it was going to appear. I worked with Carl quite a bit over the years and he was always a character.

The store will be changing in the future, not for the worse, but from the ownership stand point.

I learned this the day it happened and didn't want to start a thread, but it is news, so understand it was going to appear. I worked with Carl quite a bit over the years and he was always a character.

The store will be changing in the future, not for the worse, but from the ownership stand point.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I learned this the day it happened and didnt want to start a thread, but it is news, so understand it was going to appear. I worked with Carl quite a bit over the years and he was always a character.

I hope whomever it is that takes over doesn't change things for the sake of change as new owners seem to do All too often. The way they do business now is as good as retail gets IMHO.

Back