Car emergency supplies

First aid kit

Common use tablets and cream ( sun block and burn cream )

Leatherman

Torch

Tyvek overalls ( white ) wear them on the chance have flat or other breakdown for safety reason and keep clean too . And warm .

Water and

clean rags for wiping hands

Have vehicle fully covered for seconding and roadside assistance also has direct emergency connectivity to Volvo for support

#1 is a good quality tire inflator, first aid kit, knife and keep phone close to full charge.

First aid kit with Israeli battle dressings as well as the usual goodies. Had one save my life when I ruptured an ulnar artery about a decade ago. Thank God for the young Marine firefighter that was with me, stayed cool and listened to me regarding getting it and how to apply it. Flashlights. Batteries. Jump box. Jumper cables. A couple days worth of meds. Cash. (I had a grand in the truck the day of the great blackout. Came in quite handy ) a Springfield EMP or Sig P226, with a couple spare mags. An OKC thick, short machete like tool, but super heavy duty. A small Gerber camp axe. A straight knife and usually a couple folders. can of tire inflator ( dire emergency use only) A complete tool kit of middling quality (Kobalt) tools.Some of the stuff is used at least once a month (particularly the tools and machete). A travel fishing rod and a few lures. Most of this stuff is stashed under the back seat. Tool box is in a corner of the bed. Cash you would have to dismantle the truck to find. Guns go in a vault if I am going into a "personal safety free zone".

I'm pretty well stocked.

First Aid kit, Major trauma kit (TCCC kit), Shovel, Gravel, Tire iron, Tyre inflation kit and compressor, Battery charger, 9,6" cm blade, Big plastic bags, Zip ties, Jump cables, Space blankets, Emergency strobes and lightsticks, Candles & matches, Food, Flashlights, Bungie Cord, mmultitool and other assorted stuff.

Whomever cares, take them out of the plastic and google how to set the up so you can put them on with one hand.
This, so much this. CAT's and pressure bandages should be everywhere you spend time at. Home, office, car, travel bag.

In my Jeep I have a hoodie, blanket, tie down straps, small tool kit, jumper cables.
In the wife's car, blanket, small air compressor, small tool kit, first aid kit, jumper cables.
In the truck, Tool bag, tie down straps, tow strap, jumper cables, small air compressor.

My daily driver's got jumper cables. I've got a cell phone and road side assistance. I've got my truck and trailer at home. I should hopefully be able to swing by Harbor Freight or Norther Tools or somewhere and pick up a come-along if I need it.

For me a Multi Tool, Fire Class B:C extinguisher, NOCO GBX45 jump starter, tire repair kit, Duct tape, small 12v air compressor, belt cuter and window hammer tool, small tool bag, antibiotic gel, gauze, granola, water, blanket - small backpack to stuff it all in (except air compressor and extinguisher ) and it depends on where you live, the climate, time of year and which car or truck your driving.

Back