Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Larger...
Anyone know where to get these?

1d6b26aa8782b19b9a151afe0e287898.jpg

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

I'd email Callaway customer service. Otherwise, buy the cheapest headcover with it included on ebay.

I might have as few around, if you can wait to mid Dec when we move and I get my stuff back.

PM me, if Callaway can't or won't take care of you, no charge🤪, assuming that it's not crazy to mail across the Atlantic!

I've emailed Callaway in the past and they send me a few for free.
They are very helpful.

I might have as few around, if you can wait to mid Dec when we move and I get my stuff back.

PM me, if Callaway can't or won't take care of you, no charge, assuming that it's not crazy to mail across the Atlantic!
Thanks, I will try Callaway Europe and see what they say... if no luck then I might be back to you.

A

Thanks, I will try Callaway Europe and see what they say... if no luck then I might be back to you.

A

You bet, happy to help!

Callaway are going to send me a couple....

Thanks

I either Crazy Glue mine in or use clear tape and wrap around the bottom to keep them in.
Hate losing them.

Callaway are going to send me a couple....

Thanks

Two arrived in the post today !!!

Thanks all for your help and advice. Will be putting a bit of electrical tape on the back to make sure they stay in this time!!!

A

Got to any golf store. they have hundreds of them lying around.

Two arrived in the post today !!!

Thanks all for your help and advice. Will be putting a bit of electrical tape on the back to make sure they stay in this time!!!

A
Make sure you tape the bottom where they insert, that's where they fall out.

Back