Callaway Fitting Center at Top Golf Vegas

Nappy

2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
Has anyone ever been? I'm heading out to Vegas later this week and I'm curious if the fitting center there is worth going to or if I'd be better off trying somewhere else. Just the fact that it's part of Top Golf I wasn't sure if it was very big or would provide a decent fitting experience.

Looking forward to hearing any input on this myself, as it's the closest Callaway Fitting Center to me.

I did a fitting once when Callaway had an "Experience" golf range and a par 3 I think.
Tell you what - It's nice to get fit when it's hot and dry - Gets your body really loose.
Let us know how it goes.

Have not been but I’d say give it a shot.

I just booked time to got the Callaway fitting center in Branchburg, NJ at the Neshonic Valley Golf center! I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm going to see if I can be fitted for better shafts that work for me in my Rogue X irons rather than the Recoil ES 760 F3 shafts that just aren't working for me! Maybe the Elevate 95 or who knows!

Just to update - I went to the Callaway Fitting Center in TopGolf Las Vegas today and had a full fitting. It's a nice, fully-equipped facility in a quiet, semi-secluded room on the first floor, and they're listed on Callaway's website as Certified Master Fitters. They have a GC Quad launch monitor, spacious hitting area, and a large selection of club heads and shafts. Brandon was my fitter - he is a certified PGA Lead Instructor and Master Club Fitter. He was knowledgeable and proficient, and made me feel at ease throughout the fitting. He took his time and I never felt rushed or pressured. I told him I was interested in possibly going to graphite shafts over steel in my irons, and after going through the fitting and looking at the numbers he told me there wouldn't be any advantage for me in graphite, rather than upselling me on what would have been more expensive clubs.

The cost of a one-hour full fitting is $149, but they discount 50% of the fitting cost if you make any purchase over $300 (which I did). I was very satisfied with the whole process and would recommend them to anybody looking for a fitting in Las Vegas. Booking your fitting online via their website is easy enough, but you do have to create a "student account" with them and login to complete the online booking.

One piece of advice - the MGM Convention Center is next door and they're holding a real estate convention there for the next two weeks. They're erecting a temporary building in TopGolf's parking lot so there's no parking there at all - you have to park in the MGM Grand's parking structure, but TopGolf will validate your parking pass so there's no cost - just a bit of a walk from the parking structure over to the TopGolf facility. I carried my clubs over from the parking structure, and when I got ready to leave Brandon told me to go get my car and park in TopGolf's valet/rideshare area, and he brought my clubs out to my car so I didn't have to schlep them all the way back over to the parking structure.

Sounds like a good experience!
So, what did you order?

We were in LV a few weeks ago and I stopped by that Top Golf one evening. I had never been to one and wanted to see how they are set up. Cool concept. I wish we had one here in Orange County. Unfortunately the fitting shop was closed at the time so all I got to do was fog the window.

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0982.jpg
    IMG_0982.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7
Sounds like a good experience!
So, what did you order?
Mavrik Standard irons 6-AW, Mavrik Standard 5 hybrid, Mavrik Standard 5 wood, and two MD5 Jaws wedges (54° and 58°). And a Stroke Lab Black Ten putter, which I took home with me.

I am guessing they will have Trackman available?

FYI the MGM has a free shuttle to Top Golf. There is a Top Golf lounge in the MGM lobby and they can take you

We were in LV a few weeks ago and I stopped by that Top Golf one evening. I had never been to one and wanted to see how they are set up. Cool concept. I wish we had one here in Orange County. Unfortunately the fitting shop was closed at the time so all I got to do was fog the window.
How cool would a Top Golf be in Newport Harbor!

Have fun!!!

Mavrik Standard irons 6-AW, Mavrik Standard 5 hybrid, Mavrik Standard 5 wood, and two MD5 Jaws wedges (54° and 58°). And a Stroke Lab Black Ten putter, which I took home with me.

Quite the haul! Looks like a great setup.
Let us know when you get to take them out for a round, and how they perform.

Back