Byron Morgan Handmade No. 2, My Day/Zing style carbon steel beauty

MannKrafted

Reaction score
Handicap
I put her on eBay and it flat-lined well below my reserve. I am going to list it here, as well as a couple more sites and try to move it, this weekend. It is a hand-made Byron Morgan that was his second one, when he got back into making custom one-off putters, after his split from his long time partner.
You may have seen it here in some Byron threads or on some of the other sites from time to time. It was made specifically for me and has been my pride and joy.
Well, times call for a thinning of the herd, so it is time that this beauty gets a new home.
It is 34-1/2" and I believe 345 grams of headweight. The finish is a dark black torch, with the sole keeping a gold rainbow hue. It has a leather wrap grip and a stepless steel shaft.
Byron often commented to me how proud he was of this one. I am just as proud to have owned and gamed it for as long as I have.
It is in excellent condition and will make the new owner very, very proud to have it in their collection or bag, as a player. It comes with a Teal AM&E cover, stating its "Handmade by Byron Morgan" status.
Price is now $475, shipped and insured. New price on this one, today, would be approx. $2000, so the deal is more than smokin'.
Look me up, here or email me at [email protected]
Thanks for viewing this post and to GolfDiscussions.com for allowing me to be part of the community.
LaMont in AZ

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

000_0003.jpg

000_0005.jpg

000_0007.jpg

000_0009.jpg

Bringing the price down to a ridiculous $425/shipped.
Someone HAS to have room for this one in their collection.
LaMont in AZ

Back