Video Bucket List Courses: The Worst Golf Podcast Episode 17

Yeah I don't remember seeing any weirdos at Haig Point:unsure:
This was my thought too when he said that. I was like uh oh, guess we know what that means :LOL:

Oh there is a lot of bad fast food.
But this one was bad fast food that locals love. Texans love their bad fast food burgers evidently.
Oh man do Texans love bad fast food burgers. Whataburger is like a protected historical place but man are the burgers meh. And they cost almost the same a eating at a restaurant.

Someone didnt watch :ROFLMAO:

Someone offers me any of those, it’s a major bucket list. I couldn’t pick just one.

Someone offers me any of those, it’s a major bucket list. I couldn’t pick just one.
My statement doesn’t change.
One of these days you will tune in

How is it now I’m excited about a glove :ROFLMAO:

My statement doesn’t change.
One of these days you will tune in
I started it today, that counts for something

I have to say I am one of the opinion that most bags are the same. Pick the slot system you like, number of pockets and color and go. The upcoming Bagboy bag may change my mind.

How is it now I’m excited about a glove :ROFLMAO:
Same. I’m imagining goat grip patterns in my head now. And a pair of rain gloves with the football style logo in the palms.

Loved the show today it is always so fun to watch! And if choosing a fast food burger it would be whataburger over in and out all day long!

Cali folks are more of a mixed bag if you say something bad about In-N-Out. Texas folks will look at you like you insulted their mother if you say something bad about Whataburger. Both are overrated but the Texas people I’ve talked to have more love for their poor fast food joints.

Thanks to everybody that tuned in. That was a fun show.

Just fired this up.
Nice 1/4 zip flex right out of the gate 💪

Worst fast food... I hate Burger King. Nothing to offer me. Its misery in a soiled wrapper. Locally, Wendy's. All of them. You don't order food, its merely a suggestion. They give you what they want you to have.

Advice for participants. POST. Don't try to read and keep up with it as its going. Enjoy the ride. You will have time to read when you get home/back to your room and calm down.

The engagement I got during Shaft Up on this forum really made me happy. It was amazing. I played awful and loved it.

Dormie did make some good birthday cake.

Left overs at 4 days is about right. Depends on what it is I guess.

Powdered Sugar CAN be a condiment. :cool:

The conversation about bags at Dormie made me wait to see what this release is. I need a new bag and Bag Boy seems to be quality.

Good listen while folding laundry.

Just fired this up.
Nice 1/4 zip flex right out of the gate 💪
I mean its Grandaddy time. Had to go with some Hideaway gear.

Great episode! Very much appreciate the time invested into bringing us along for the ride and insights into the world of golf.

Bucket list courses- Muirfield. bc it's in my backyard. Pebble, St Andrews,. Googling Gaza Ranch

Worst fast food locally- Arby's or BK. Whoppers are great, but nothing else at BK

People will literally sue about anything. unreal

Wedge names- Idk. 10i, 11i just sounds weird for me, but I'd get used to it

Tips for participants- take a few minutes for yourself and realize where you are when you get a few minutes of down time. we also love pictures at home

The recipe sounds amazing- I'm sueing though bc you said it takes "no time to make"

Leftovers- 2 days. after that I'll pass

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Day late listening but enjoyed the episode and can't wait for next week to follow all the excitement!

Back