Bryson Dechambeau's new Cobra irons.

BamBooBender

See-Moe
Reaction score
Handicap
My brain
I have seen pictures of them, and the back is covered with tape (embargo's and all that I'm sure), but they look to be some sort of King CB's. I'm hoping these will be a release not just a one off for him only.

I don't know if the new irons or not, but he isn't doing well at the RBC Canadian open so far.

Could it just be lead tape, or could he be hiding the fact that he's not using Cobra irons yet (maybe they haven't figured out something that fits him well yet)?

I hope you're right, though.

Disappointing to watch him at the Canadian. Really hope he picks up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishon is offering a new single length Iron called the Sterling. I wanted to get them but.... I'm left handed and it's not available

Rest assured, whatever they are will be highly customized for him. So whether they become prototypes for a new iron set or customs of an existing set anything they mass produce won't be the same club Bryson plays.

If you are hoping to see an iron set from Cobra that all have equal shaft length, that is an interesting question. You would think someone in power at Cobra had that in mind when signing Bryson to an endorsement contract. But I'll bet they'll do a fair amount of market research before deciding to take that plunge.

Wishon is offering a new single length Iron called the Sterling. I wanted to get them but.... I'm left handed and it's not available

I have a set and love them!

54b110333679731cff4c9140620c340f.jpg

f81fb4f1f92a215e7948d78a624a9a9d.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set and love them!

54b110333679731cff4c9140620c340f.jpg

f81fb4f1f92a215e7948d78a624a9a9d.jpg

Awesome, what did you do about your wedge same length?

Rest assured, whatever they are will be highly customized for him. So whether they become prototypes for a new iron set or customs of an existing set anything they mass produce won't be the same club Bryson plays.

If you are hoping to see an iron set from Cobra that all have equal shaft length, that is an interesting question. You would think someone in power at Cobra had that in mind when signing Bryson to an endorsement contract. But I'll bet they'll do a fair amount of market research before deciding to take that plunge.

They obviously wont be the same clubs, but I would like it if they released some sort of single length set. I don't think it's very likely though, unless Bryson starts winning. Or other players switch to them, even less likely.

Awesome, what did you do about your wedge same length?

My wedge is like an inch shorter than my irons. I really don't notice a difference between it and them. I basically only use that wedge for when i'm in the bunker or need to make a shot over the bunker. 9 times out of 10 i'm using my chipper. I'm just much more confident and consistent with it.

Greg19, Thanks for the input on that. Nice looking set. I got an email from Sterling Irons that they intend to release them in left hand next year!

Back