Book on golf psychology

golfer_teej

Give it a lil tappy tap tap tap-eroo
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Needing a new book to read. On my quest to break into a 5 handicap, I realized getting some help for in-between the ears aspect of my game would be beneficial as well.

Anyone have any recommendations or have read something that really sort of clicked for them?

Golf is Not a Game of Perfect by Bob Rotella is a great one.

Less psychology but more data and how that should inform strategy is Every Shot Counts by Mark Broadie

The Four foundations of Golf is a great read.

The Four foundations of Golf is a great read.

Was about to post this. He's a good follow on socials and has a good podcast ("The Sweet Spot")

Less psychology but more data and how that should inform strategy is Every Shot Counts by Mark Broadie
Either this ONE or any of Bob Rotella's books are EXCELLENT....!!! Highly recommend.

Definitely great reads. Make Your Next Shot Your Best Shot is awesome.

I’ve not read this.... but, Lilia Vu mentioned a book called Extraordinary Golf by Fred Shoemaker in an interview I saw. Makes me want to check it out.

Either this ONE or any of Bob Rotella's books are EXCELLENT....!!! Highly recommend.
The best book I've read is "Zen Golf" by Dr. Joseph Parent. This book will help you develop not only the technical skills of golf, but also the psychological aspects of the sport, such as concentration, confidence and emotional management. I often pay for homework to go golfing with my dad, I used https://ca.edubirdie.com/pay-for-homework for this. My parents didn’t suspect anything and thought that I was one of the best at school and top at golf. Although they were right about one thing, I am truly unsurpassed in golf!
scale_1200.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely great reads. Make Your Next Shot Your Best Shot is awesome.
This one to me is better than zen golf. I caught myself having to read things a few times cause I kept catching my attention waning

Back