Blossoms Golf Bag Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great review.

Saturday's on the course are slow enough now we'll have to deal with the ladies putting on makeup in between holes. :beauty: :roll: Sounds like these bags have everything covered.

Great review.

Saturday's on the course are slow enough now we'll have to deal with the ladies putting on makeup in between holes. :beauty: :roll: Sounds like these bags have everything covered.

Hey, if we didn't have to deal with men and their little warm-up-swing/throwing-grass-in-air routines and still taking 6 shots to get to the green, we wouldn't be so bored waiting! (Oh, Saturdays. LOL)

Hey, if we didn't have to deal with men and their little warm-up-swing/throwing-grass-in-air routines . . .

I don't think that I have ever thrown blades of grass in the air. I can usually tell the if wind is blowing on the tee box or not. What exactly is that about anyway? So you know what it's doing right where you are? Isn't it better to know what it's doing 100 or 200 yards away? (And that's when you look at the trees).

Hey, if we didn't have to deal with men and their little warm-up-swing/throwing-grass-in-air routines and still taking 6 shots to get to the green, we wouldn't be so bored waiting! (Oh, Saturdays. LOL)

It takes us 6 shots because we're distracted by the beauty of out lady playing partners. :beauty::in-love:

It takes us 6 shots because we're distracted by the beauty of out lady playing partners. :beauty::in-love:

kissass.gif
LMAO

LOL! Hey Smallville, Bogey got a point today...how are you doing? :angel:

I'm pointless!

Hehehe. I left it open to response on purpose! I am surprised no one took the bait yet!

Should I have said: I'm pointless. No one's given me any. Points.
sad.gif

Hehehe. I left it open to response on purpose! I am surprised no one took the bait yet!

Should I have said: I'm pointless. No one's given me any. Points.
sad.gif

I've given you too many to give you another right now. Someone else needs to say something clever.

Back