• Sometimes (explaination)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SVonhof

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
This is not meant to be a political post by any means. But I am seeing a group of people on the highway blocking all traffic because they want their point of view to be seen/heard.

It could be a group of people protesting cart path only notification being done while checking in.

What are your thoughts?

I will state that I am against it. If they block a public right-of-way, remove and arrest ASAP.

There could be hundreds of thousands of people missing family, appointments, whatever because of the inconvenience. Even if I agree with what your cause is, don't block the highway.

I see where you’re going, but think this may be a topic best suited for another forum. Protests are by nature political after all.

Fully understanding the physics of my body versus a motor vehicle, I do not have much interest in blocking highways. The collateral damage to innocent commuters is also far too high for my liking.

Against it. Just about the biggest way to get me against your cause. Every year between the holidays we get competing factions yelling at each other at a large intersection. I want both sides to lose when I drive through it.

1st Amendment says it's okay and to be protected. Also, probably not a good idea.

Touchy subject for sure. I fully support people's right to a civil protest. I however would exercise extreme caution and not be blocking any area where someone who is quick tempered may be behind a wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back