Blistering hands...

Danilo

Master Blaster!!
Reaction score
Handicap
17.xx
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I am holding the clubs, but not with too much force... I am 90% sure that my grip is correct (position) on the clubs... but I have blistered both middle fingers (inside side of em) and my right thumb (I am righty)
I went to the range, hit a couple buckets... and just destroyed my hands!
Not sure what is going on, I even managed to rip my glove (palm, left hand) and now I have what looks like a bruise on my palm (no pain at all)

Put some pine oil on them blisters. They'll heal right up.

Put some pine oil on them blisters. They'll heal right up.

Really? never heard of that. I gotta go to the supermarket later, I'll keep an eye peeled!

Lets let Andy the THP Pro have a chance to come in and give his thoughts since it was posed in his section. Thanks.

I see that Andy has been on here... Just not taken a look at this...

Is the grip down in your fingers? IF you are gripping it up in you palms this can lead to part of the problem. Make sure that you feel the bulk of the grip pressure with your ring and middle fingers. I have found if you feel the pressure with your pointer and thumb the club moves in the hands and causes blisters.

I see exactly what you are saying! Thanks. I will work on it and post results!

If you still continue to get blisters, what I use is sports tape. Works wonders except it makes your grips sticky, but other than that... :D

Back