Best Push Cart Cooler?

willplaysgolf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a BagBoy Quad XL push cart and a ZTF bag. I’m looking to be able to carry more water than I currently can. Anyone have any strong favorites on push cart coolers or other ways to carry water on your cart? As I was strolling today I was thinking it would be a fun project to rig up a way to attach a mini Gatorade cooler, but that might be overkill haha.

I’m low-tech on this one. I have a soft-sided cooler that holds a 6 pack. It has a shoulder strap that I cinch up and just hang it over the handle of my push cart. Just gotta let it hang low enough that it doesn’t put too much weight at the back to make the cart tip.

I used an RTIC lunch cooler (rectangular, soft sided), that I draped over the handle and bungied to the cart to keep it from swinging. Worked well for me.

The Bag Boy cooler is fantastic, the handle has Velcro and it attaches where the handle and cart meet. It’s in the expensive side ($50) but worth every penny in my opinion.

I have a BagBoy Quad XL push cart and a ZTF bag. I’m looking to be able to carry more water than I currently can. Anyone have any strong favorites on push cart coolers or other ways to carry water on your cart? As I was strolling today I was thinking it would be a fun project to rig up a way to attach a mini Gatorade cooler, but that might be overkill haha.
Go to a hardware store, and purchase a large carabiner that would fit over the push cart handle. Then attach what ever works for you.

I have two attached to my Cicgear. I attach my shag stick, and smaller Igloo cooler full if ice water. Sometimes a towel. Lazer.

I have bag boy chiller cart bag and it comes with a cooler that holds 6 cans in its own pocket.

Back