Best place to take clubs for cash$

mreiter

Titleist Junkie
Reaction score
Handicap
Really don’t want to ship a set of irons, what has been your experience selling clubs to a shop like 2nd swing or play it again? Thanks

You have to be prepared to take substantially less than what you can get by selling privately. The business you sell to has to be able to resell them at a profit, and cover inventory costs. I see lots of folks that come in to our GG to potentially trade in some clubs and can’t understand why we can’t give them the kinds of max prices that they see on eBay for example.

I had a good transaction with swingemagaingolf.com back in the winter. They will also buy clubheads and shafts separately. Depending on what you're selling, you can sometimes get more cash than you can get trade value from OEMs. And they will give you a shipping label for free with a $150 transaction.

You have to be prepared to take substantially less than what you can get by selling privately. The business you sell to has to be able to resell them at a profit, and cover inventory costs. I see lots of folks that come in to our GG to potentially trade in some clubs and can’t understand why we can’t give them the kinds of max prices that they see on eBay for example.

^^^^This. I have traded stuff in at 2nd swing but as stated you get a lot less than you think. Sometimes I just chose to hold on to them or donated to the 1st tee program

^^^^This. I have traded stuff in at 2nd swing but as stated you get a lot less than you think. Sometimes I just chose to hold on to them or donated to the 1st tee program

Our local 2nd Swing doesn’t offer much for used clubs and their inventory is not very good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a good transaction with swingemagaingolf.com back in the winter. They will also buy clubheads and shafts separately. Depending on what you're selling, you can sometimes get more cash than you can get trade value from OEMs. And they will give you a shipping label for free with a $150 transaction.
I have some 2019 T200s I will give them a try, thanks

Please post how that goes; I have a set of T-MBs that I need to move too

I have traded several times with swingemagaingolf and have had nothing but great experiences.

I have traded several times with swingemagaingolf and have had nothing but great experiences.
I think I’m going to list them in here, and try to get a little more money, they offered $334

Back