JR

Reaction score
Handicap
A few months ago I was treated to a view of one of this companies prototype putters. 303 SS and CNC milled, with a beautiful finish and face milling. I stopped by their store here in Fayette and was told that the models would be priced and available in a few weeks. They originally made softball equipment, but the owner wanted to branch out. They had one of their putters (prototype) sitting in the store, and the milling on it was something else, but I didn't have my camera. I will keep you guys posted, but I am VERY excited to see this stuff. They are making a full line I believe, as I saw one of the drivers today too.

New putters? WHAT? Who said that!?!?!

You know I'm interested JR, lol.

Is this what you are talking about?

RIVER_PUTTER_1565-2T.jpg

:alien:

Can't wait for some pics, JR.

Hmmm, I'm interested in hearing more about these as well. I can't wait to hear more, thanks for sharing JR. Softball to golf is interesting.

I think I told you about it a few months ago.
New putters? WHAT? Who said that!?!?!

You know I'm interested JR, lol.

I think I told you about it a few months ago.

You know I've eye fondled a LOT of putters since then though JR.

There softball bats were talked about a ton around here at the softball fields. Lots of big name softball player hit them for a while. I remember one of them was bright pink, but it was a HOT softball bat. Maybe their driver will be the same way.

Stopped by again today, and was told to come by in 1 week. Thats right guys, I will be one of the first to see the new equipment, fresh from manufacturing.

Stopped by again today, and was told to come by in 1 week. Thats right guys, I will be one of the first to see the new equipment, fresh from manufacturing.

Will you be allowed to take pics, or will we be given a vivid discription by our eloquent JR?

How about both? Lol, if I can take pics, I certainly will. They are gonna let me roll some too.
Will you be allowed to take pics, or will we be given a vivid discription by our eloquent JR?

They make some really hot softball bats thats for sure. Should be interesting to see what they come up with

Back