Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

Played the par 3 course at Bandon today. My first time using the ZTF as a "Sunday Bag." Worked out well but would of loved a single strap instead of back pack straps.

@Bag Boy are there plans for a single strap in the future?

1000013602.jpg

Last edited:
Played the par 3 course at Bandon today. My first time using the ZTF as a "Sunday Bag." Worked out well but would of loved a single strap instead of back back straps.

@Bag Boy are there plans for a single strap in the future?

View attachment 9261340
That's an awesome question, make sure you get that to us next week for the Bag Boy crew when we're onsite with them so we don't forget

So I feel pretty comfortable now and saying that I used to be a heavy proponent of a 14 way top. I like that every club had a spot for it to go.

But I have completely given up that train of thought now. The clubs are so easy to get in and out of this bag, there has been very, very minimal bunching, and no shaft rub.

And once again, with this blue, and I assume it’s this way with a few other colors as I know the gray does this as well, but I just love the material and the color and how it looks in the white and in certain lights, it just looks premium And fun
Material is really cool. I’m excited to learn more about it.

Emptied the bag today in preparation for packing for the Bag Boy Championship. Excited to make this test. Trying to decide if the zip off pockets get larger soft goods from the clothes to come and get used as protectors for the clubs.

I did see someone packing their bag with irons and wedges head down, that may get tested for the packing portion as an option.

Lastly, it's been so long since I've flown with clubs, I wasn't sure what state my travel bag was in, turns out I've been using a Bag Boy soft cover trav bag all this time.

Walked the par 3 course today. Super wet conditions. Bag wiped off super easy. Carrying is very comfortable. I’m enjoying the straps more then I first thought I would. It’s a very pleasant well balanced carry

I'm liking this bag for travel so far. Zipping the pockets slums up the bag for use inside the travel bag.

Trying a new way with all irons head down in the bag, the 4-way works well for this setup.

Removed heads from driver & fairway and the main pocket fits them inside their headcovers for additional protection of the clubs.

Random cool design feature I'll try to get a pic of once I'm on the east coast. Using the rain cover to try to keep some control over the clubs sticking out, the velcro tabs are great but the extra velcro strap that loops through the carry handle is a genius design piece.

Back