AZ Beer / Golf Apparel Collab

Rod Dunlap

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Just got back from my local Fry's store (AZ Kroger) and noticed a new collab with local apparel brand Bad Birdie and Four Peaks Brewing.

Thought it was really cool packaging and an awesome marketing idea as both brands are big here.

Disclaimer: I actually don't like most Four Peaks beers but had to grab some so the marketing definitely worked on me.

Would you try based on the packaging alone? Thoughts on the beer / golf brands combo? Anyone else doing this?

Attachments

• IMG_5329.jpg
    IMG_5329.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5334.jpg
    IMG_5334.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I haven't seen anyone else do it but I'd love for Brew Dog to collab with someone that does the type of way out style that I like.

Just got back from my local Fry's store (AZ Kroger) and noticed a new collab with local apparel brand Bad Birdie and Four Peaks Brewing.

Thought it was really cool packaging and an awesome marketing idea as both brands are big here.

Disclaimer: I actually don't like most Four Peaks beers but had to grab some so the marketing definitely worked on me.

Would you try based on the packaging alone? Thoughts on the beer / golf brands combo? Anyone else doing this?
Yes, I think packaging is important Rod! But will it overcome quality? No. It will get first time customers but return customers know your quality and don’t care what you put it in

Yes, I think packaging is important Rod! But will it overcome quality? No. It will get first time customers but return customers know your quality and don’t care what you put it in

Totally agree. They got me to buy once. Taste TBD. Will update if I'll be a repeat customer when NFL starts:).

Hope it tastes as good as it looks. They should do some collaborations with a bag company, hint hint. Bad birdie that is. Not the beer or maybe the beer too or both.

Yes. I’m a sucker for a good collab.
If I saw this around here, I’d absolutely be giving it a go.

I don't think that packaging would draw me in personally, but I drink a lot of Triple Bogey beer which is not a collab but is golf related to me and it's a great beer.

On another note, I was picking up some beer for after our game this morning and saw a beer from The Tragically Hip. Grabbed a couple of those and they were very well received.

I love beer and I love golf. Would totally work on me.

Back