Arccos Gen 2 v. Swing Caddie SC200+

Kevin1951

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been using Arccos for a bit over a year and I'm very pleased with it, but I needed something to help me on the range so I picked up the Swing Caddie 200 a few weeks ago. The comparisons regarding distances between the two aren't "too" far apart, but I'm wondering which one is most reliable? Honestly, I could try and walk out on the range and laser back to the tee, but thought it would be more "entertaining" to see what my fellow THPers think.

I've been using Arccos for a bit over a year and I'm very pleased with it, but I needed something to help me on the range so I picked up the Swing Caddie 200 a few weeks ago. The comparisons regarding distances between the two aren't "too" far apart, but I'm wondering which one is most reliable? Honestly, I could try and walk out on the range and laser back to the tee, but thought it would be more "entertaining" to see what my fellow THPers think.

How would Arccos know the distance on the range?

Are you saying the SC200 distances on the range are not equaling your Arccos distances on the course?

There isn't a huge difference and it may be because of the data collected from each regarding "average" have different amounts of shots to average out, i.e, 12 months of Arccos data v. one month of SC200 data.

Arccos doesn't know. I'm comparing the averages provided from Arccos when I use it on the course and the averages on the SC 200 from the range.
Could be as simple as the ball you play with versus the range balls.

Longtime SC user. Very happy with the results given what it is. That said, SC is only providing a good estimate of your distances. Arccos OTOH is measuring your actual on course results.

Back