Anyone want to demo the CS TRad II Stainless?

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for 3 people to try it. Same rules as the Anvil Ming. You pay to ship it to the next tester. $8-$10 max and write a review when your done.
Email me your address, phone number and
screen name.

Thanks
Craig

[email protected]

email in bound, thanks for the opportunity!

Good luck guys, great looking putters for sure!

Anyone who has never rolled a T P Mills is really in for a treat, look forward to reading your thoughts.

Anyone who has never rolled a T P Mills is really in for a treat, look forward to reading your thoughts.

Bingo. Some of the finest putters out there, call me biased if you want but its true!

I've never rolled one and apparently it's shipping to me Monday morning! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Very excited to test this out!

Doh, EVERY FREAKING TIME!!!
Every time they have Chicken Caciatore downstairs in the work cafeteria I sneak off a little early to get my grub on. And every time I come back to find out I missed out on something cool here on THP.

:banghead:

I did get to test the MING putter and it was A+++ the whole way BTW.

dang i missed out im sending email to see if i can get in on upcomming ones. Ive been thinking about scoping out a new putter anyways

This is a really sweet putter. I gamed a mid trad 2 carbon for a few months.
Wish I had it back. :)

Spin240

Was one of the lucky ones to get in on this demo. I've never rolled a T.P. Mills, and I am really excited to try it out. I guess I'm second in line to get it.

Thank you Craigh and T.P. Mills for this oppurtunity.

You guys if have never tried a Mills putter, you will love it. Wishing that I had tried them prior to buying my Scotty, but I now know what putter I will be buying next :D

Thanks Craig again for another great opportunity for fellow members. Best putters out there for sure!

I had just finished reading the entire thread on the Ming that was being passed around and saw this. Of course it was already full. This is only perpetuating my constant need to be on here! Better luck next time, and hope everyone has a great time trying this one out.

You guys if have never tried a Mills putter, you will love it. Wishing that I had tried them prior to buying my Scotty, but I now know what putter I will be buying next :D

Thanks Craig again for another great opportunity for fellow members. Best putters out there for sure!

I will gladly help you out and take either of the Scotty's off your hands. :devil:

Last edited:
I keep going back to the T.P. Mills website to lust after the pictures of the TRad II. I am already dreading sending it on to the next in line, and I haven't even laid eyes on it yet.

Back