Anyone know of a center shafted, face balanced, copper putter?

Not certain. But I would look at Nead Putters. I recall a lot of copper faced putters in their collection. I suspect they would have a center shaft face balance one as well.

That also seems like a putter that SeeMore would have, at least in a private reserve model.

Any custom maker will be able to do this, but as for a grab and go model, the closest you will find will be copper inserts.

Actually, I take that back, Gauge/Whitlam. They have done some, the G2 IIRC had a CS option. Might be out of stock right now though, they usually do small runs.

I'm impressed guys -- very impressed. Thanks. That's something for me to look into.

I love the look and sound of copper putters. I make more putts with center shafted, face balanced, mid-mallet/thick blades. The latter is more important so that is what I play, but it would surely be nice to have that in the material that I prefer.

Low Tide would be another one to look at. They do a lot of all copper putters, and would probably be able to put something together to spec.

Actually, I take that back, Gauge/Whitlam. They have done some, the G2 IIRC had a CS option. Might be out of stock right now though, they usually do small runs.

A center shafted GC2 would be perfect actually. Now just to find one...........

Back