Anyone Have a 910F/Fd/h and NO wrench? Do you need one?

BDoubleG

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

So I picked up a 910f recently from my local Golf Town. I'm in there all the time (obviously) and the staff have gotten to know me. When I picked up the 3w, they told me that they had a bunch of Titleist wrenches in the back to give away at their discretion, and they gave me one for free (I didn't yet have my 910D2).

I'd rather not have this wrench sit around collecting dust, especially when someone could use it, so here's what I'm going to do: if there's anyone out there who has a 910f/fd/h and NOT a D2/D3/Taylormade driver, and therefore doesn't have the wrench, but would like one, I'm feeling a good deed for the day, and I'd be happy to send it to you...I'll send it regular mail, so it may take a week or so to get to you, but at least you'll have one.

If you already have a wrench or don't need one, please leave it for someone who will get use out of it! If you do want it, let me know and I'll send it out this weekend (sorry, Canada/CONUS only since I'm footing the bill hahah).

Mods, I was debating whether this should be going into Equipment or Giveaways...if it's in the wrong place, feel free to move it.

Thanks!

How noble! Makes me want to go out and buy a 910 H!

Do it! If I wasn't head over heels in love with my Rapture V2/RIP 85 hybrid, I'd have one in my bag now!!

I just got a 910F 15 for my birthday and didn't get a wrench with it. Let me know if yours is still available. Very generous on your part to offer!

I just got a 910F 15 for my birthday and didn't get a wrench with it. Let me know if yours is still available. Very generous on your part to offer!

It's yours! If you want to PM me your address, I'll fire it off tomorrow or Monday!

Back