Any comparisons of Titleist Players 4 and Plus bag

Supersport

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to see if anyone has any pictures or experience with both of these bags. I really like some custom players 4 bags that my club has but looking closer, the top is really small and I worry about tangle and just crowding in general. I found the Plus, which sounds like it should have a bit more room, but Titleist is terrible on their website of giving good pictures or info IMO.
I would love if someone had pics or had firsthand experience with these bags.

I ordered the Player's 4 StaDry through my club. Still waiting on it. Lots of members have them.

I just purchased a Players4 and can confirm that the top is small. It's a super light bag, but the clubs really look like they are crowded into the top. From a usage perspective, however having come from a 14-way I find it fairly easy to get the correct club out so it's more of a visual effect than it is a physical restriction.

The best way I can describe it is that once you put 14 clubs into the 4, it looks like there is far less space left than what is taken up by the clubs.

Thanks for the feedback. Think I will try to look at the Plus. Sounds like it has a 10% larger too which would be good. I hate club tangle or feeling like they are all jammed in there.

Back