Anotha one of those- I need a new bag

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well, my Vessel VLX is falling apart. Carried it during yesterdays round and the lining is falling apart in the divider area.

I’m looking for the lightest, carryable bag that will hold up.

Not a Sunday bag. Needs to be a normal size stand bag.

The VLX was a 4 way divider, I’m pro all variations but not pro extra weight.

Who’s got a recommendation?

I'm not sure exactly when it's going to happen, but wait for the new Callaway bags if you can.

Bagboy ZTF. Most comfortable bag I’ve ever carried. It can turn to a Sunday bag if you decided you ever wanted one

I'm not sure exactly when it's going to happen, but wait for the new Callaway bags if you can.
Ogio? Or callaway brand ??

Same here, but I am waiting on the new Cally bag.

Wait for the upcoming Callaway bags that are being released. Some excellent options on the way.
🤐

Another vote for the BagBoy ZTF. So versatile.....

The new Caddy Daddy bag coming out soon is nice.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Saw this and wanted to add another vote to the ZTF option. Waiting for my new one but seeing that with all pockets it's 4.5lbs, 4.1lbs in Sunday mode.

Bagboy ZTF, your welcome

Hoping they fix some of the reported flaws with the 14 org and 14 org M. Looking for a 14 way e-cart bag and the 14 org's are tops of my list.

Wait for the upcoming Callaway bags that are being released. Some excellent options on the way.
🤐

Back